9.19.2010

Diets, Books and Yogurt

Friday night was pretty fun. I went to an event at my Church. They are putting on a ten-week course called "Alpha Course" and it talks about Jesus Christ and the meaning of life. I decided to sign up for it and I really feel like it is going to be really informative and helpful. Part of the course is a series of videos by this British guy that wrote the curriculum and he is pretty hilarious. The was a whole spread of food from Stonefire Grill and I was so full from dinner and dessert that I thought I was going to die!
If this keeps up I am never going to be able to stick to a proper diet :)
After dinner I hung out with my old roommate for a bit before heading out for a kickback hosted by some of Ryan's friends. Their apartment is so bright and colorful with crazy bright accent walls. We played "Never Have I Ever" and some other games. I learned more about people's sex lives than I really need to know. It was really late when we got there and we didn't leave until 3:30a.m. and I was so tired! I woke up this morning feeling all achy and exhausted, and I barely drank anything!
Today was a pretty lazy day and filled with more yummy food. (Jack N the Box & Panda, I'm so bad!) I decided that since tomorrow is the beginning of a new week, I am going to watch what I eat from here on out. Which means I need to be good later today at the Church bbq. This Church feeds people like they're homeless, its crazy! The boyfriend says that that's how Baptists are.
Earlier tonight I was talking with my old roommate (she'd been staying over the past two nights) and we were going through all the books that we love or want to read.
I now have this long list of books I need to read and I want to go through all the great classics...which will take me a while. I figure I'll just add it to my now increasing list of things to do this fall.
I'm going to start off with Pride and Prejudice.
I started reading it once, and couldn't get past the first few chapters about marriage, but I hear it gets better so I'm going to try again.
I ate Yogurtland again tonight...
yes, I know this is not helping my diet plans. This is my last splurge though and it was awesome.
Pumpkin pie & NY cheesecake yogurt with cookie dough, strawberries and chocolate sauce :)
Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment