9.16.2010

Planning...

Today has been a productive day.
My day started off a little late but I got a lot done. I went to the library to return books and picked up some drawing books and some Spanish books. (This is all a part of my plan that I am going to explain later)
Then I went to Michael's to return the cross-stitch that was the wrong type and I didn't get a replacement because they have no stamped cross stitch for a decent price. I checked out Petsmart as well to get info about the kitty volunteers but I haven't made up my mind about that...I'm thinking I won't have the time for it because as fun as it would be I have more serious responsibilities to handle. Which leads into what I have been trying to plan the last few days.
My fall schedule.
Since I'm the only one in the house out of school, I want to stay busy. Now that I have FINALLY secured a job with stable hours I can do just that. In the beginning I thought I was going to be bored but I actually think I have quite a lot to do now. My overall outline is:



Mondays: work 8a.m.-5 p.m., work out 5:30 p.m.

Tuesdays: work 8a.m.-5 p.m., work out 5:30 p.m.

Wednesdays: work 8a.m.-5 p.m., Bible Study 7-9 p.m.

Thursdays: work 8a.m.-5 p.m., work out 5:30 p.m.,

Fridays: work 8a.m.-5 p.m., Alpha Course 7-9 p.m.

Saturdays: volunteer work(?) work out 5:30 p.m.
Sundays: Church 10 a.m., volunteer work(?)

I've been searching the web, looking for places to volunteer and I inquired at four places. I'm kind of hoping for the one with elder care because I want to do something to help people like my grandpa since I can't be there to help him myself.
I also plan on using my weekday evenings to catch up on my hobbies--cross stitching, scrap booking, blogging (new one!), drawing and I plan on trying to learn spanish (for real this time--almost six years of the subject and it still hasn't sunk in)

I hope that my initial plan works out. It won't be fully into effect until the end of the month or October. I'm not looking forward to having to get up at 8 a.m. five days a week. It's definitely going to be a new one for me!

I think that is all for tonight...my remaining plans for the evening are reading and getting the boyfriend to take me to Yogurtland :)

Goodnight and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment