9.12.2010

I love Sundays

Today was a good day. Most Sundays are good days, which is why I like them so much.
Sundays usually mean no work for me, no work for the boyfriend, laziness and Church.
Church is a new addition to the Sunday routine and I am liking it so far. The people are really nice and welcoming.
I like being involved in a community again, especially since school ended.
We signed up for a bible class and today they were talking about another class held on Fridays and we're going to check that one out this week and I'm pretty excited about it.
I was really tired this morning but I got a nice surprise after the service. Not only was their coffee, but food as well!! I got a nice plate full of fruit, wheat thins and a bagel :)
Four years of college definitely makes you appreciate good free food. One of the many lessons of being away from home.
The boyfriend and I went to Costco for a few things and some yummy samples :) and then I played Fable II for a little while.
I was talking to one of my best friends on the phone the other night and she said I had lost interest in all my whole hobbies because I was so busy with school and that I should take them back up again now that I'm done.
It definitely makes sense and i picked up a cross-stitching kit from Michaels today. I haven't cross-stitched since my my taught me in high school. She'll be glad to hear I plan on starting it again.
I didn't get laundry done like I was supposed to today. Instead I got wrapped up in Bible verses and my new book I'm reading call "Sea Glass". Its a interesting setting and I'm not sure where the author's going with it...
Anyways, now I'm actually watching a super old childhood classic "Labyrinth". I haven't seen it in years and it is so 80's!!!!!
Then I'm off to work tomorrow >.<>
I just have to get through tomorrow and then it'll be time for my interview and my dinner date with Beca!
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment