11.05.2010

A Step in the Right Direction


These last few weeks have been very stressful. Being unemployed was fun. 
In the beginning.
I slept in late, caught up on Grey's Anatomy...
After a while though, it got really old. Especially when I ran out of money.
Luckily I got my first break on Wednesday with a job offer for a part time job at this local flower shop. Definitely not what I originally had in mind when graduating from college, but hey what can ya do?
I started my first day of training yesterday and I really like the shop. I feel like I've definitely got my positive attitude back and am ready for more!
So I continued my job hunt ( in need more hours from a second job, etc.)
I actually went on this great interview today. They really seemed to genuinely like me & I hope they're not being fake because that would make me very sad :(
Anyways, I got a very good vibe from the company and I really really hope they hire me!!!!
I'm tired of interviewing, please please please let me get a full-time job!


I guess I'm also in a good mood because it's my birthday tomorrow!!! I'm not excited about being older but I guess it hard to not be happy about your birthday right?
I definitely feel like I've been growing up a lot lately.





No comments:

Post a Comment