11.13.2010

Weekends are the nice part of the week. Everyone seems to be more relaxed and more friendly.
My weekend has started off pretty well. After doing some cleaning I went to the coffee house to get some work done. Got some good coffee, didn't really get much work done.
I got through only one section of my GRE diagnostic test. The verbal section is way harder than I had anticipated. Which means I'm going to need to do some major studying the next month.
Oh well, at least I had a good time with my friend at the coffee place.
She was working on her law schools apps, so we share each other's pain.

My boyfriend is ditching me this Saturday night but that's okay because my friend is coming down to treat me to a belated b-day dinner (She missed my actual b-day dinner)
So this night is definitely not a lost cause.
Tomorrow should be pretty relaxing.
Church and some girl time with my best friend.
All and all a pretty good weekend lined up.

Happy Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment