4.04.2011

back from hiatus

A brief update of the last three moths of my life:


January
-the boyfriend and I celebrated three years together on the 26th
-after being laid off (a week before Xmas) I started a new and now current job


February
-continued MSW applications
-had an amazing Valentine's Day weekend with the boyfriend
-started up a small group with some of girls from my church [who are now becoming more like sisters, i <3 you guys]


March
-finished all grad school apps :)
-started going to the gym regularly [shocking, I know]
-discovered 85 degrees Bakery [definitely a set back for my health goals]
-Church retreat
-Visited home & the boyfriend's b-day


Now its already April and in 2 months are lease is up! Where will I be moving?
I wish I had an answer to that question. I still have no idea because I haven't heard from any of my 4 grad schools
Its getting very frustrating

No comments:

Post a Comment