8.08.2010

By looking at the date, I've realized that I am averaging about one blog per month. Which is pretty pathetic. I've thought about posting things once and a while but I never feel like I have much to say about that day.
Today i went to the library with my boyfriend and they had stacks of free books outside. Now, normally all of these books are either encyclopedias or books from the 80's with weird colored covers, but they actually had some good ones. I picked up a Study Bible, Jodi Piccoult's My Sister's Keeper and In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner. I'm definitely pretty satisfied with this find. We also went to AT&T to look at phones because my upgrade is coming up. After checking them out, there wasn't many that I liked, we went to Best Buy and the same phones were either free with activation or $100 cheaper. AT&T is such a rip off! I knew they were bastards...
Anyways, I still haven't decided between the Samsung Impression or the Solstice. I have a few more weeks to decide though. I know I will be very thankful to get ride of my piece of shit LG Shine that's for sure.
Did I mention we go chili dogs as a early dinner? Mmmmm so good :)
So I must say that today definitely put me in a better mood. Even if its only temporary, it's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment